Thursday, April 23, 2015

21-Day Fix Meal Plan: April 20, 2015

Week 4 of P903X and I still absolutely LOVE it!  This is called Transition week - just finished Block One and will start Block 2 on Monday.  Seriously getting stronger every day.  I discovered that I absolutely love using weights and I'm using the Beachbody On Demand feature which is so cool!  P90X3 is just one of 11 programs that is included - you can sign up for a STEAL and get access to all those amazing workouts!  Or if you'd rather have the DVDs, the P90X3 challenge pack is also on sale this month.     

Still following the 21-Day Fix meal plan - because it makes me feel so much better when I do!  Here is my plan for this week.  Each color represents a different food, or a different color coded container.

{Click the picture to download or print this meal plan} 

I am following the 1800-2099 calorie bracket.  I am on the maintenance plan, plus nursing so I need the calories.  I did try to do one bracket lower and just ended up cheating way too often.  

Here are a couple of the recipes from this week: 

Creamy Herb Dressing

1 medium avocado
1 1/2 cups plain nonfat Greek yogurt
4 tablespoons cilantro (or tarragon, mint, dill, etc)
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 dash of ground pepper
1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil

Place avocado, yogurt, herbs, lemon juice and salt and pepper in a blender and blend until smooth. Continue blending and slowly add the olive oil.  Store in the fridge, tightly covered until ready to use. 








Turkey Paninis - from the Skinnytaste Cookbook

~ Other Beachbody News ~ 

Upcoming Challenge Groups:

PiYo is one of my absolute favorite programs (pilates + yoga fusion).  You will move and you will sweat, but you will feel BETTER when you are done.  I'm actually adding new challengers to my PiYo group EVERY Monday since this program is so popular.  It's on sale this month with Shakeology for practically the cost of Shakeology alone.  Sign up with the link below!  




It is actually not too late to join my Summer Slim Down challenge!  We will focus on getting you beach ready with working out, drinking Shakeology and eating clean.  In this group, you'll find the support and motivation to get through the 60 or 90-day program of your choice.  You can fill out this quick form to get more information.  Once you do, I'll be in touch so we can figure out what program will work for you. 


/

This month's sales:

Have you heard about Beachbody On Demand yet??  With BOD, you get unlimited access to stream hundreds of world-class Beachbody workouts - anytime, anywhere.  Workout from your laptop, smartphone or tablet.  As long as you can connect to the Internet, you can work out with Beachbody, no DVDs required!


I love 21-Day Fix meal plan...I have never felt better.  More energy, less bloat, sleeping great!  If you are interested in learning more about the 21-Day Fix workouts (Extreme or original) or even Shakeology, be sure to fill out the form below to send me a quick message.  Or if you are ready to purchase, click the links below! 

        
Still have additional questions?  Feel free to fill out the form to get in touch with me!

Name:

Email *

Message *


Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE eCookbook!

Search

My photo
I'm a super busy mom of 3 and a Beachbody coach. Follow along as I try to find a balance between eating good food and keeping my family healthy and happy! We eat mostly clean with a few fun treats thrown in every once in awhile. Thanks for stopping by!

What I'm Pinning...

I'm on Instagram!



Rivit Media
PublisherMunchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved