Sunday, March 1, 2015

Insanity Max:30 Meal Plan: March 2, 2015

Week 7 of Insanity Max:30 starts tomorrow!  Honestly, if someone had told me a year ago that I would be 2 weeks away from completing a program with the word "insanity" in it, I would have laughed in their face.  It has flown by...and truly, if I can do it, ANYONE can.  Feeling stronger and better than I ever have!

Here is this week's Nutrition to the Max food plan, but you can also use this if you are following the 21-Day Fix.  Each color represents a different food, or a different color coded container.

{Click the picture to download or print this meal plan} 

I am following the 1800-2099 calorie bracket.  I am on the maintenance plan, plus nursing so I need the calories.  I did try to do one bracket lower and just ended up cheating way too often.  

Here are a couple of the recipes from this week: 

Creamy Herb Dressing

1 medium avocado
1 1/2 cups plain nonfat Greek yogurt
4 tablespoons cilantro (or tarragon, mint, dill, etc)
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 dash of ground pepper
1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil

Place avocado, yogurt, herbs, lemon juice and salt and pepper in a blender and blend until smooth.  Continue blending and slowly add the olive oil.  Store in the fridge, tightly covered until ready to use. 







Turkey Santa Fe Salad - from the Skinnytaste Cookbook

The 21-Day Fix/Nutrition to the Max meal plans are amazing.  If you are interested in learning more about the 21-Day Fix workouts (Extreme or original), Insanity Max:30 or even Shakeology, be sure to fill out the form below.  I am holding a March Madness challenge group for the 21-Day Fix and the 21-Day Fix Extreme.  

The original 21-Day Fix and the Extreme are SUPER on sale through 3/5/15 - only $10 when you purchase a month's supply of Shakeology!  And you'll get me as your coach for support through the entire program.  Order your challenge packs NOW or fill out the form to get more info!



Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
Print Friendly and PDF

8 comments:

  1. I will always advice, that when you want to trade, you should seek the assistance of a well trained personnel. I've been trading with Robert Seaman and it would be selfish of me, if i don't recommend them. With their well guarded signals and forever active strategies i have been able to make over 11,200usd weekly
    Email: Robertseaman939@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Samuel, I was in love with my wife and we were married for eight years with a son his is Liam,I loved my wife so much she had access to all my bank account and even my cash app which my accountant agreed to and said it was a great idea, then it took my wife and my accountant two month to get hold of all my properties,all accounts but I had a cash app which they knew nothing about,I was thrown out of my own house was sleeping in a hotel for weeks she also took possession of my son could only see him once a week then I found out she was in love with my accountant all these while so I went online and I came across a Russian private investigator who help me get all my properties and my accounts back even my company back how he did these I don’t know but I gave all the information he asked for and followed all his instructions and now I’m happy my life’s better now.
    Thanks to premiumhackservices@gmail.com
    I just said I should share my own story here
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Great Dr.OLIHA Herbal medicine is a good or perfect cure remedy for HIV Virus, I was diagnosed of HIV for almost 5 years, everyday i am always on research looking for a perfect way to get rid of this terrible disease as i always knew that what we need for our health is right here on earth though the scientist say there is know cure for this disease,on my search I saw some different testimony on how Dr. OLIHA has been able to cure HIV with is herbal medicine. I decided to contact this man, I contacted him and he guided me on how to purchase the medicine. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. OLIHA herbal medicine, I’m very grateful to Dr. OLIHA, reach him now on (oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail.com ) or you can also call him on +2349038382931.

    Dr. OLIHA Also Cures:
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
    5. Hepatitis B
    6. chronic pancreatic
    7. Emphysema
    8. COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    9. Asthma
    10.Acute angle-closure Glaucoma
    11. Diabetes
    12.CHRONIC PANCREATIC
    13.CHLAMYDIA
    14.ZIKA VIRUS

    ReplyDelete
  4. All thanks to Mr Anderson for helping with my profits and making my fifth withdrawal possible. I'm here to share an amazing life changing opportunity with you. its called Bitcoin / Forex trading options. it is a highly lucrative business which can earn you as much as $2,570 in a week from an initial investment of just $200. I am living proof of this great business opportunity. If anyone is interested in trading on bitcoin or any cryptocurrency and want a successful trade without losing notify Mr Anderson now.Whatsapp: (+447883246472 )
    Email: tdameritrade077@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW I RECOVERED MY LOST FUNDS FROM CRYPTOCURRENCY SCAMMERS.
    www.recoveryprecinct.com
    Hello ! My name is Sarah O’Brian, I am a chartered accountant and mother of four from Michigan. Some time ago I decided to invest in cryptocurrency. I invested exactly $50,000 for a start with a fake broker and was made to believe that my investment had grown from my initial deposit of $50,000 to $250,700. This felt so good as the investment grew rapidly in just a few weeks. When it was time to take my profit, my withdrawal request was denied. Later on after much vain efforts,i realized that I might never get my money back.
    I discovered that i had been a victim of cryptocurrency scam.

    My boss at work noticed how frustrated I was so I had to open up to him about my encounter with scammers. He linked me up with Recovery Precinct, so I looked up their website and filled the contact form. They responded Swiftly and requested for details of the fraud.
    To my greatest surprise, my lost funds was recovered directly to my wallet address in less than 24hours. I don’t know how they did it but it was amazing.

    Recovery Precinct is a financial regulator, private investigation and fund recovery body. They warned that these types of scams involving bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies or fake merchants are becoming common lately and targeted victims come from different parts of the world.

    I am sharing this to save someone out there from a lifetime disaster.

    You can contact these group of Cybercrime fighters via this link:
    www.recoveryprecinct.com

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ���������������������������������
    This will help a lot of individuals. I saw so many people talking about a young man called Mr Mark Toray and i kept wondering if he is really an expert trader like they say and not a scammer like the others, then i contacted him and i was shocked and amazed that with just $1000 i invested, Mr Mark helped me managed my account and after 7 days of trading, i made my first withdrawal of $12,900. I’m so happy sharing this testimony with you all, you can contact him via Telegram: @Mark4toray_fx or Email: Marktoray8@gmail.com ✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really Work Fast,******************

    Fast and reliable solution for Herpes Cure

    I was cured from Herpes with herbal med..

    Contact him for Relationship/marital problem,

    He will give you the best..

    Thanks to [[[robinsonbucler @ gmail com]]]

    ReplyDelete

FREE eCookbook!

Search

My photo
I'm a super busy mom of 3 and a Beachbody coach. Follow along as I try to find a balance between eating good food and keeping my family healthy and happy! We eat mostly clean with a few fun treats thrown in every once in awhile. Thanks for stopping by!

What I'm Pinning...

I'm on Instagram!



Rivit Media
PublisherMunchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved