Thursday, March 19, 2015

Beachbody Coach Types - Which One is Right for You?

I've been a Beachbody coach for almost 11 months and in that time, I've talked to a lot of people about coaching.  The biggest push-back I get?  "I could never do what you do!"  First of all, yes, YES you can, but secondly, there are different levels of coaching that I don't think most people know about.  I went all in when I started.  I thought of this as my job from day one.  I'm not the norm.  MOST people start as a discount coach.  But what does that mean?  What does it all mean??  I'll explain...


Yes, there are THREE different types of coaches!  Who knew, right?  Let me elaborate...

Discount Coach ~ or really a "preferred customer".  This is someone who LOVES the products but has no desire to sell or coach.  NO problem!  You can take full advantage of a 25% off discount just by signing up.  This is on your Shakeology, programs, apparel, supplements, equipment, etc.!  No selling and you literally do not have to ever talk about the fact you are a Beachbody coach.  There is a $15.95 monthly coach fee, but you are STILL saving $16 a month on your Shakeology order, which is a savings of over $200 a year.  

Hobby Coach ~ you LOVE Shakeology and Beachbody products, and think it would be nice if you could make just enough to cover your shakeology order each month.  Yes, that can be done and it's easy to reach that goal!  Or maybe you have a full-time job and you are just looking to make a little extra FUN money from talking to people about how the products have changed your life.

Business Builder ~ you love the products, drink Shakeology and use the programs every day.  You believe wholeheartedly in them and want to pay it forward while earning a significant income as a coach.  You are ALL IN and participate in trainings and other opportunities to grow your business.  You want to be a top coach and have a goal of a six-figure income or beyond!!


If you are already sharing your workouts and healthy meals on social media, then you are already doing what I'm doing.  I share my ups and downs, my struggles and triumphs.  I invite my friends and family to join me because I love it SO much!  And I am growing my team and business.  I am not a salesperson, but I am extremely passionate about what I do.  And that makes sharing it with others VERY easy.

 
I am living my life by design.  You can choose to be happy!  YOU CAN DO THIS TOO!  What would an extra $100, $500, $1000 a month do for your family??  Think about it.  But in the meantime, just know there are coaching options for EVERYONE.

I am looking for people to join me!  At ANY level...let's talk about what this opportunity can do for you!!  There are so many unbelievable deals when you sign up as a coach right now too -- things I wish they had when I signed up.  You can apply by filling out this form and I will be in touch with the next step!


Still have questions?  Then join me March 30th for our next 3-Day Beachbody Coaching Expo.  This is a NO fluff, facts and figures based informational Facebook group that you can join to see if coaching could be right for you.    

Join the Coach Expo

I look forward to chatting with you soon!  You can also send me a message on Facebook if you have any questions (be sure to send me a friend request as well so it doesn't go into my 'other' folder!).   

Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. I am from USA, I want to share my testimony to everyone here because i believe it might be of help to other people here. last week when i was watching TV i came across high priest tokubo email on TV live and direct telling the whole world how powerful he is and how he have used his power to solve so many people problem till today. what make me believe in this man was how the journalist who was the TV presenter talked about him that his work is genius and no side effect attach to it and the man also show a lot of people comment about him with that alone i have no doubt about high priest tokubo anymore so i copy his email and contact him for help and to my greatest surprise within 24 hours my ex came back to me immediately. my dear please if you are in need of getting your ex back or you are passing through any kind of problem that i might not know of kindly contact him today and have your problem solved forever. HIGH PRIEST TOKUBO FIX THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS TO ALL ACROSS THE GLOBE TOO: love spell to get your ex boyfriend, girlfriend,wife and husband back. Contact him today via:(highpriesttokubo@gmail.com)The man is always in his temple to attend to your mail instantly.please when your ex is back to you please also share to other people too because it will also help them too to get their ex back.

    ReplyDelete

FREE eCookbook!

Search

My photo
I'm a super busy mom of 3 and a Beachbody coach. Follow along as I try to find a balance between eating good food and keeping my family healthy and happy! We eat mostly clean with a few fun treats thrown in every once in awhile. Thanks for stopping by!

What I'm Pinning...

I'm on Instagram!

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved