Sunday, March 15, 2015

21-Day Fix Meal Plan: March 16, 2015

I will be wrapping up Insanity Max:30 tomorrow morning with Cardio Challenge - which is the very first workout of the program and the fit test.  I get to see how far I've come and how much longer it takes me to Max Out!  After that, I'm going to take the rest of the week to do some PiYo and really stretch out.  Then...I'm starting the 21-Day Fix Extreme!!

Full disclosure - my dad is visiting us this week so my husband and I are taking full advantage of an in-house baby sitter and having a date night.  And Tuesday is suppose to gorgeous so we are making it a beach day with dinner at our favorite pizza place.  And...this is why I am NOT starting the 21-Day Fix Extreme until the following week!!

Here is this week's 21-Day Fix food plan (or Nutrition to the Max).  Each color represents a different food, or a different color coded container.

{Click the picture to download or print this meal plan} 

I am following the 1800-2099 calorie bracket.  I am on the maintenance plan, plus nursing so I need the calories.  I did try to do one bracket lower and just ended up cheating way too often.  

Here are a couple of the recipes from this week: 

Creamy Herb Dressing

1 medium avocado
1 1/2 cups plain nonfat Greek yogurt
4 tablespoons cilantro (or tarragon, mint, dill, etc)
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 dash of ground pepper
1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil

Place avocado, yogurt, herbs, lemon juice and salt and pepper in a blender and blend until smooth.  Continue blending and slowly add the olive oil.  Store in the fridge, tightly covered until ready to use. 





Turkey Paninis - from the Skinnytaste Cookbook

The 21-Day Fix/Nutrition to the Max meal plans are amazing.  If you are interested in learning more about the 21-Day Fix workouts (Extreme or original), Insanity Max:30 or even Shakeology, be sure to fill out the form below.  Or if you are ready to purchase, click the links below! 


My next challenge groups start March 23rd and one will feature Beachbody's newest launch - On Demand!  With Beachbody on Demand, you will get unlimited access to stream hundreds of world-class Beachbody workouts - anytime, anywhere.  Workout from your laptop, smartphone or tablet.  As long as you can connect to the Internet, you can work out with Beachbody, no DVDs required!


The other one is my favorite group - Hot Moms!  A group of moms, trying to find a balance between working out, eating healthy and taking care of their family.  In this group, you'll find the support and motivation to get through the 90-day program of your choice.  You can fill out this quick form to get more information.  Once you do, I'll be in touch so we can figure out what program will work for you.  

        
Still have additional questions?  Feel free to fill out the form to get in touch with me! 

Name:

Email *

Message *


Print Friendly and PDF

7 comments:

  1. My name is Samuel, I was in love with my wife and we were married for eight years with a son his is Liam,I loved my wife so much she had access to all my bank account and even my cash app which my accountant agreed to and said it was a great idea, then it took my wife and my accountant two month to get hold of all my properties,all accounts but I had a cash app which they knew nothing about,I was thrown out of my own house was sleeping in a hotel for weeks she also took possession of my son could only see him once a week then I found out she was in love with my accountant all these while so I went online and I came across a Russian private investigator who help me get all my properties and my accounts back even my company back how he did these I don’t know but I gave all the information he asked for and followed all his instructions and now I’m happy my life’s better now.
    Thanks to premiumhackservices@gmail.com
    I just said I should share my own story here
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Great Dr.OLIHA Herbal medicine is a good or perfect cure remedy for HIV Virus, I was diagnosed of HIV for almost 5 years, everyday i am always on research looking for a perfect way to get rid of this terrible disease as i always knew that what we need for our health is right here on earth though the scientist say there is know cure for this disease,on my search I saw some different testimony on how Dr. OLIHA has been able to cure HIV with is herbal medicine. I decided to contact this man, I contacted him and he guided me on how to purchase the medicine. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. OLIHA herbal medicine, I’m very grateful to Dr. OLIHA, reach him now on (oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail.com ) or you can also call him on +2349038382931.

    Dr. OLIHA Also Cures:
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
    5. Hepatitis B
    6. chronic pancreatic
    7. Emphysema
    8. COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    9. Asthma
    10.Acute angle-closure Glaucoma
    11. Diabetes
    12.CHRONIC PANCREATIC
    13.CHLAMYDIA
    14.ZIKA VIRUS

    ReplyDelete

  3. TODAY I GOT MY DESIRED LOAN AMOUNT $520,000.00 FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY. IF YOU NEED A LOAN NOW EMAIL CONTACT drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Hello, I'm here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE(drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com) I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan. So feel free to contact Dr. Benjamin Owen he holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly without cost/stress via Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Consider all your financial problems tackled and solved ASAP. Share this to help a soul right now THANKS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All thanks to Mr Anderson for helping with my profits and making my fifth withdrawal possible. I'm here to share an amazing life changing opportunity with you. its called Bitcoin / Forex trading options. it is a highly lucrative business which can earn you as much as $2,570 in a week from an initial investment of just $200. I am living proof of this great business opportunity. If anyone is interested in trading on bitcoin or any cryptocurrency and want a successful trade without losing notify Mr Anderson now.Whatsapp: (+447883246472 )
    Email: tdameritrade077@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was cured of herpes..Doctor"s contact ___________Robinson.buckler @ yahoo. com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really Work Fast,******************

    Fast and reliable solution for Herpes Cure

    I was cured from Herpes with herbal med..

    Contact him for Relationship/marital problem,

    He will give you the best..

    Thanks to [[[robinsonbucler @ gmail com]]]

    ReplyDelete
  7. SSN DOB DL FULLZ
    ORIGINAL DL/ID FRONT BACK WITH SSN & SELFIE
    HIGH CREDIT SCORE FULLZ
    CC WITH CVV & BILLING ADDRESS
    CANADA SIN DEAD FULLZ
    UK DEAD FULLZ
    YOUNG AGE FULLZ
    FULLZ FOR KYC PUA UI SBA & TAX RETURN
    BULK FULLZ AVAILABLE UK USA CANADA
    CLONING CARD DUMPS 101 & 202
    MORTGAGE LEADS
    LOAN METHODS & CARDING METHODS

    Telegram @leadsupplier / @killhacks
    ICQ @killhacks / 752822040
    Skype|Wickr @peeterhacks
    Email bigbull0334 @ onion mail . org

    Fresh updated 2023 fullz
    Payment via crypto currency only
    Bulk quantity available

    ReplyDelete

FREE eCookbook!

Search

My photo
I'm a super busy mom of 3 and a Beachbody coach. Follow along as I try to find a balance between eating good food and keeping my family healthy and happy! We eat mostly clean with a few fun treats thrown in every once in awhile. Thanks for stopping by!

What I'm Pinning...

I'm on Instagram!



Rivit Media
PublisherMunchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved