Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year - Welcoming in 2014!

Happy New Year y'all!!  I am so excited for what 2014 will bring.  We will be welcoming our baby girl in March and are looking to make a pretty big move back up North to be closer to family.  Lots of changes for our growing family!! 


We had a very low key New Year's Eve - some sparklers outside with festive hats, then we all just snuggled and ate dinner on the couch!  After the kids crashed, my husband and I watched an It's Always Sunny marathon and were asleep by 10.  Perfect!  


Bubby couldn't hang...he crashed right at his bedtime.  


Miss Bean lasted a little while longer, snuggled up with daddy and our Yorkie, Beans.  Literally minutes after taking this picture she was snoozing away! 


For dinner, I kept it simple and fun.  We snacked on this amazing Parmesan Ranch Snack Mix that I will posting next (so addicting!) and I made Barbecue Chicken Quesadillas served with my Summertime Salsa (click for the recipe).


Then, I made my Brownie Bottom Pecan Pie Bars for dessert - amazing when they are still warm topped with vanilla ice cream!

So, what's on your menu for New Year's Day?  I am throwing a pork loin into a Crock Pot smothered with sauerkraut...incredibly easy and tasty!  

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram - @bsgriffin - Happy New Year everyone!  
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE eCookbook!

Search

My photo
I'm a super busy mom of 3 and a Beachbody coach. Follow along as I try to find a balance between eating good food and keeping my family healthy and happy! We eat mostly clean with a few fun treats thrown in every once in awhile. Thanks for stopping by!

What I'm Pinning...

I'm on Instagram!



Rivit Media
PublisherMunchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved