Thursday, October 31, 2013

Double Layer Chocolate Cream Pie

One of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make.  My grandma used to always have chocolate cream pie at Holiday dinners for dessert...since we will all be thinking about Thanksgiving dinner soon enough, I thought I'd share!  


It's a no-bake dessert, including the crust.  Just use an already made graham cracker crust (directions will say to chill the crust first if you're not baking it).  Chocolate pudding, milk, cool whip - done! 

Serves 8

Double Layer Chocolate Cream Pie

1 graham cracker pie crust
1 1/4 cups cold milk
2 (3.5 oz) packages instant chocolate pudding
1 (8 oz) container of Cool Whip, thawed

In a medium bowl, whisk the milk, pudding and 1/2 of the Cool Whip for 1 minute.  Spread into crust (mixture will be thick).  Spread the remaining Cool Whip over the pudding mixture.  Serve chilled. 

(Source: recipe from Food.com)

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE eCookbook!

Search

My photo
I'm a super busy mom of 3 and a Beachbody coach. Follow along as I try to find a balance between eating good food and keeping my family healthy and happy! We eat mostly clean with a few fun treats thrown in every once in awhile. Thanks for stopping by!

What I'm Pinning...

I'm on Instagram!



Rivit Media
PublisherMunchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved