Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches

 This recipe has become such a staple in our house, I'm surprised I haven't shared it with you yet!  It's too easy - just about effortless.  I actually even use frozen chicken breasts so I don't even have to worry about defrosting.  And Sweet Baby Ray's sauce but I know that Frank's has one too.  


Yummy enough to just eat up with a spoon...or tortilla chip.  We've done that before!  I used a wonderfully doughy sub roll from Publix (love their bakery) with a drizzle of Ranch dressing on top.

Serves 6

Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches

3 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 (12 oz) bottle Buffalo Wing Sauce
1 packet of dry Ranch seasoning
2 tablespoons butter
Ranch dressing, for drizzling

Place chicken breasts on the bottom of the Crock Pot.  Pour wing sauce over chicken breasts, then Ranch packet.  Cook on high for 5-6 hours or low 7-8 hours.

Remove chicken and shred.  Return to Crock Pot, add butter and stir.  Cook on low or warm for another 1/2 hour to allow the chicken to absorb some of the sauce.  Serve on buns or sub rolls with a drizzle of Ranch dressing.
  Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE eCookbook!

Search

My photo
I'm a super busy mom of 3 and a Beachbody coach. Follow along as I try to find a balance between eating good food and keeping my family healthy and happy! We eat mostly clean with a few fun treats thrown in every once in awhile. Thanks for stopping by!

What I'm Pinning...

I'm on Instagram!



Rivit Media
PublisherMunchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved