Sunday, October 25, 2015

21-Day Fix Meal Plan: October 26th, 2015

Week 6 of my Piyo/P90X3/Hammer and Chisel hybrid starts this week.  I've been incorporating the 2 sneak peeks of Hammer and Chisel into my workout rotation for the past couple of weeks and it is AMAZING.  I got to try out Cardio at our Beachbody Super Saturday event - wow!  18 minutes but I was SO sore the next day!  If you don't already have a coach, but want to try Beachbody On Demand FREE for 30 days, fill out the form at the bottom OR send me a friend request and a message on Facebook.  

Here is the meal plan I am following this week.  Each color represents a different color coded portion control container (want more info?  Keep scrolling...the 21-Day Fix is my most popular program and I have challenge groups starting EVERY Monday).

{Click the picture to download or print this meal plan} 

I am following the 1800-2099 calorie bracket.  I am on the maintenance plan and am not eating at a deficit.  You will need to figure out the bracket that is right for you.  And if you are not already actively working with a Beachbody coach and you need help getting started, simply create a FREE Beachbody account with me as your coach HERE

Here are a couple of the recipes from this week: 

Honey Mustard Dressing

1/2 cup reduced fat Greek yogurt
3 TBSP Dijon Mustard
3 TBSP honey
3 TBSP rice vinegar
1/4 cup olive oil
sea salt to taste

Combine all of the ingredients except for the olive oil, whisk well to combine.  Slowly add oil until well blended.


Asian Marinade Salmon (my recipe and you can find it by friend requesting me on Facebook AND requesting access to my Simply Clean group)






~ Other Beachbody News ~ 

Upcoming Challenge Groups and Sales:


Boo!  Ha!  Who dares to join me for my next 21-Day Fix challenge group?!  November 2nd, 3 weeks that will take us to the Monday right before Thanksgiving.  How PERFECT!  NO tricks just:

* Quick 30-minute workouts
* A fool proof meal plan
* Daily Superfood nutrition
* A FREE 21-Day Fix insulated tote so you can be prepared all day long
* ME as your COACH for motivation and support...

But YES to treats like chocolate and wine...seriously!  The next TWO customers will also get a copy of the Fixate cookbook - one more tool to help you succeed.  Fill out the challenge group form below or email me at brookegriffin6@gmail.com to join! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


You love 21-Day Fix's Autumn Calabrese and Body Beast's Sagi Kalev.  What if I were to tell you they've teamed up on a workout program together?!

Announcing The Master's Hammer and Chisel, a 60-day program that you will help you craft a defined, visually-dramatic physique.  Autumn and Sagi - both award winning fitness competitors - joined forces to create this one-of-a-kind workout that will sculpt you from head-to-toe.   

The bad news...it doesn't launch until DECEMBER.  The GREAT news??  Members of Beachbody On Demand now have an exclusive "first look" access to TWO different workouts from The Master's Hammer and Chisel.  Don't have a coach and aren't a Club Member (giving you access to Beachbody On Demand)?  No problem...sign up here, with me as your coach, and you will get 30 days FREE access...

Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE eCookbook!

Search

My photo
I'm a super busy mom of 3 and a Beachbody coach. Follow along as I try to find a balance between eating good food and keeping my family healthy and happy! We eat mostly clean with a few fun treats thrown in every once in awhile. Thanks for stopping by!

What I'm Pinning...

I'm on Instagram!



Rivit Media
PublisherMunchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved