Friday, June 20, 2014

Turkey Burgers with Guacamole

I'm still in awe as we try new and healthy recipes how tasty it can be, even when you are "clean eating".  Here is a simple, ridiculously delicious, healthy meal that your whole family will enjoy.  Who doesn't love a good grillin' recipe for the summer?


I topped our turkey burgers with my Super Simple, Super Addicting Guacamole.  By the way, I'm officially obsessed with avocados.  I make this guacamole so much - it's SO easy.  You don't even need to measure anything, just throw it all in to your taste.  I hope you'll check it out!  

Serve the turkey burger on a bun or just eat it with a fork.  Have you tried grilled corn yet?  Here is one of our absolute favorite recipes for that as well (grilled corn with lime and chili powder, yum!).  Makes an amazing side dish for this dinner.    

Serves 4

Turkey Burgers with Chunky Guacamole

1 pound extra lean ground turkey
1 egg white
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon salt-free spicy seasoning blend

Preheat your grill.  Combine all of the ingredients for turkey burgers together in a large bowl.  Mix well using your hands.  Divide the mixture into 4 equal parts and shape into 4 patties, using your thumb to make an indent in the middle (the burgers will puff up when you cook them and this will ensure they come out flat across the top).  Grill until cooked throughout, about 3-4 minutes on each side.

Top with my guacamole (or store bought) and/or your favorite toppings.  Serve with a whole wheat bun or plain!

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE eCookbook!

Search

My photo
I'm a super busy mom of 3 and a Beachbody coach. Follow along as I try to find a balance between eating good food and keeping my family healthy and happy! We eat mostly clean with a few fun treats thrown in every once in awhile. Thanks for stopping by!

What I'm Pinning...

I'm on Instagram!



Rivit Media
PublisherMunchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved