Monday, June 16, 2014

Super Simple, Super Addicting Guacamole

I'm not kidding when I say this is super simple and super addicting.  I'm obsessed.  I buy the ingredients for this every time I go to the grocery store because I make it so often! 


Really, there's no need to measure.  Just throw your ingredients in to taste.  You may like more red onion or jalapeno.  Or more lime juice (or less!).  Taste as you go along.  I honestly don't even add salt, I don't think it needs it.  You may want to, up to you.  


Serve with tortilla chips, veggies, crackers or on top of chicken or fish.  You'll soon find out why I'm addicted to it!  Tastes like summer in a bowl!

Makes 2 cups

Super Simple, Super Addicting Guacamole

2 ripe avocados, diced
1 Roma tomato, seeded and diced
2 tablespoons red onion, minced
Juice of 1/2 lime
1 tablespoon minced jalapenos (I use from a jar)

Combine everything in a bowl, stir and mash together to desired consistency.  Serve with veggies, tortilla chips or on top of grilled meat or fish.

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE eCookbook!

Search

My photo
I'm a super busy mom of 3 and a Beachbody coach. Follow along as I try to find a balance between eating good food and keeping my family healthy and happy! We eat mostly clean with a few fun treats thrown in every once in awhile. Thanks for stopping by!

What I'm Pinning...

I'm on Instagram!



Rivit Media
PublisherMunchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved