Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Insanity Max:30 Meal Plan: February 23, 2015

Last week was suppose to be week 3 of my husband and I following the Nutrition to the Max (21-Day Fix) meal plans, but in all honesty, it was NOT a good week!  My body was tired and I only worked out 3 out of my 6 days.  I was in a funk - and with that came eating everything in sight!  But, it happens.  I may be a Beachbody coach, but I'm still human!  I actually woke up this morning feeling refreshed and ready to tackle this week.  I'm calling last week a wash and redoing month 2, week 2 of Insanity Max:30.

Here is this week's Nutrition to the Max food plan, but you can also use this if you are following the 21-Day Fix.  Each color represents a different food, or a different color coded container.

{Click the picture to download or print this meal plan} 


I also realized that I might not be getting enough calories, which is why my body sort of shut down last week.  I bumped up to the 1800-2099 calorie bracket and today I felt so much better!!  I'm following the maintenance plan which means I'm maintaining my weight.  I didn't lose weight in the lower bracket, but I have a feeling this is going to be so much better for me.  I need all the energy I can get to keep up with 2 preschoolers and my 10 month old who still nurses!! 

My husband is still out of commission with a bum shoulder (not a fitness injury, just one of those fluke times when he was lifting a box and seriously tweaked something).  He still continues to lose weight by following this plan and drinking Shakeology daily.  We CANNOT live without our Shakeology!!  

Here are a couple of the recipes from this week: 

Creamy Herb Dressing

1 medium avocado
1 1/2 cups plain nonfat Greek yogurt
4 tablespoons cilantro (or tarragon, mint, dill, etc)
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 dash of ground pepper
1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil

Place avocado, yogurt, herbs, lemon juice and salt and pepper in a blender and blend until smooth.  Continue blending and slowly add the olive oil.  Store in the fridge, tightly covered until ready to use. 





The 21-Day Fix/Nutrition to the Max meal plans are amazing.  If you are interested in learning more about the 21-Day Fix workouts (Extreme or original), Insanity Max:30 or even Shakeology, be sure to fill out the form below.  I am holding a March Madness challenge group for the 21-Day Fix and the 21-Day Fix Extreme.  

The original 21-Day Fix and the Extreme are SUPER on sale this month - only $10 when you purchase a month's supply of Shakeology!  And you'll get me as your coach for support through the entire program.  Order your challenge packs NOW or fill out the form to get more info!



Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE eCookbook!

Search

My photo
I'm a super busy mom of 3 and a Beachbody coach. Follow along as I try to find a balance between eating good food and keeping my family healthy and happy! We eat mostly clean with a few fun treats thrown in every once in awhile. Thanks for stopping by!

What I'm Pinning...

I'm on Instagram!



Rivit Media
PublisherMunchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved