Sunday, February 8, 2015

Insanity Max:30 Meal Plan: February 9th, 2015

My husband and I are about to start Month 2 of Insanity Max:30, but this is only our second week of following the Nutrition to the Max plan.  You can also use this if you are following the 21-Day Fix!  Each color represents a different food, or a different color coded container.      

{Click the picture to download or print this meal plan}    


Last week was an experiment in portion control for me.  I followed the maintenance plan, meaning I calculated my number of calories so I would not lose any weight.  I was skeptical!  It appeared to be way less food than I was used to eating!  And it really was.  But what I realized was that I was fueling my body with all the good stuff it needs - more fruits, veggies, proteins and limiting my carbs and healthy fats so I ended up with MORE energy.  I wasn't bloated at ALL and I slept like a baby all week.  Even my husband agreed (and was a really good sport about trying this with me!!).  He is trying to lose weight, which he did, and told me every morning when he woke up how great he felt.  

Here are a couple of the recipes from this week: 

Creamy Herb Dressing

1 medium avocado
1 1/2 cups plain nonfat Greek yogurt
4 tablespoons cilantro (or tarragon, mint, dill, etc)
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 dash of ground pepper
1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil

Place avocado, yogurt, herbs, lemon juice and salt and pepper in a blender and blend until smooth.  Continue blending and slowly add the olive oil.  Store in the fridge, tightly covered until ready to use. 

Southwestern Seasoning

1 tablespoon chili powder
2 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon coriander
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon sea salt

Mix and store and use as needed!




It's hard for me to believe we just completed the first 30 days of Max:30.  I was seeing results, especially in my shoulders, arms and calves, but I still wasn't getting the definition I wanted in my core - I want abs!!  And seriously, one week of really dialing it in, eating with the Nutrition to the Max meal plan and learning proper portion control - I can already see major changes and definition starting to happen.  

The 21-Day Fix/Nutrition to the Max meal plans are amazing.  If you are interested in learning more about the 21-Day Fix workouts (Extreme or original), Insanity Max:30 or even Shakeology, be sure to fill out the form below.  We are holding two EXCLUSIVE test groups for the 21-Day Fix Extreme that just launched on February 2nd - one on February 16th and one on the 23rd.  Are you game???  

Name:

Email *

Message *

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE eCookbook!

Search

My photo
I'm a super busy mom of 3 and a Beachbody coach. Follow along as I try to find a balance between eating good food and keeping my family healthy and happy! We eat mostly clean with a few fun treats thrown in every once in awhile. Thanks for stopping by!

What I'm Pinning...

I'm on Instagram!



Rivit Media
PublisherMunchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved