Sunday, March 4, 2012

Balsamic Vinaigrette and Marinade

This is my go-to dressing for salads, sandwiches or marinading chicken.  It's super simple and amazing on a Caprese salad (tomatoes, mozzarella and basil).  We also do our version of this as a sandwich, just tomato, fresh slices of mozzarella on ciabatta rolls.  A little mayo, spoon the vinaigrette over the mayo and assemble your sandwich...it's to die for!  Use it as a marinade for grilled chicken - I would double or triple this recipe if you use it for that so you have enough.  There are just so many uses and possibilities!  As I make new and different things with this, I'll continue to share and post recipes.  Enjoy!


4 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon salt (use Kosher or freshly cracked sea salt)

Combine all the ingredients and whisk together!  Serve over your favorite salad or use as marinade for chicken. Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE eCookbook!

Search

My photo
I'm a super busy mom of 3 and a Beachbody coach. Follow along as I try to find a balance between eating good food and keeping my family healthy and happy! We eat mostly clean with a few fun treats thrown in every once in awhile. Thanks for stopping by!

What I'm Pinning...

I'm on Instagram!



Rivit Media
PublisherMunchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved