Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies

I've been noticing a trend lately - pudding mixes in everything!  Thought I'd give it a whirl in chocolate chip cookies.    


They turned out amazing!  Moist and gooey, a little crispy on the edges...perfect!  This is very similar to my usual chocolate chip cookie recipe, except I added one more egg (and the pudding mix).


Do NOT overbake.  Seriously, you want these underdone.  Even if they don't look done, 12 minutes max is all you need.  I mean, how can you argue with this next picture??

Makes 3 dozen

Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies

2 sticks butter (1 cup), room temperature
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 (3.4 oz) package vanilla instant pudding mix
2 eggs 
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.  Mix in the pudding mix.  Add eggs, 1 at a time, followed by the vanilla.  In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda and salt.  Add dry ingredients to wet mixture and stir.  Add chocolate chips and stir by hand to incorporate.  

Using a cookie scoop, drop the dough onto a cookie sheet.  Bake for 10-12 minutes until starting to turn a little brown on the edges.  Do not overbake! 

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE eCookbook!

Search

My photo
I'm a super busy mom of 3 and a Beachbody coach. Follow along as I try to find a balance between eating good food and keeping my family healthy and happy! We eat mostly clean with a few fun treats thrown in every once in awhile. Thanks for stopping by!

What I'm Pinning...

I'm on Instagram!



Rivit Media
PublisherMunchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved