Friday, September 21, 2012

Parmesan Chicken

This is one of my absolute favorite go-to weeknight meals.  So easy and so good!  A must to serve with mashed potatoes so you can soak up all the yummy sauce.  It takes about 5 minutes to prepare, then let the oven do the rest of the work.  I adapted this recipe from my husband's grandma - Nan-Nan as my kids call her.  :)  When she first made it for us, I said "Oh, I love chicken Parmesan!"...she was very quick to correct me that it's Parmesan chicken, not chicken Parmesan.  I will forever think of that when I make this...which is often.  This is sure to become a staple in your house as well.  

 Serves 2-3

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
4 teaspoons Italian seasoning
4 teaspoons Italian seasoning bread crumbs

Preheat oven to 425 degrees and place the chicken breasts in a baking dish.  In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.  Stir well and evenly top each chicken breast with the mixture.  Sprinkle about a teaspoon of the bread crumbs over each piece.  Bake for 25-30 minutes until chicken is fully cooked.

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE eCookbook!

Search

My photo
I'm a super busy mom of 3 and a Beachbody coach. Follow along as I try to find a balance between eating good food and keeping my family healthy and happy! We eat mostly clean with a few fun treats thrown in every once in awhile. Thanks for stopping by!

What I'm Pinning...

I'm on Instagram!



Rivit Media
PublisherMunchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved