Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Chicken Ranch Roll Ups

I stumbled across this recipe on Pinterest a little while ago and I'm so glad I did!  This is a super busy week for my husband, which means that it's a super busy week for me...most of the time I'm in the middle of making dinner when he gets home, which means that we both feed the kids, we both get them bathed and ready for bed.  But on weeks like this, where he is working later than usual, recipes like this are my savior!!  Quick, easy and so tasty - something I know that even my toddler will eat.  Yay!  Perfect to serve with a side salad and dinner is done.  

I boiled two chicken breasts so I could easily shred them.  Sounds boring and not all flavorful, but there is plenty of flavor that gets mixed in, don't worry.


 In a medium bowl, mix the shredded chicken, cream cheese, shredded cheese and ranch seasoning packet and stir it all up until combined.  


 Then place the chicken mixture on the crescents and roll...


 After they're all nicely rolled up, bake for about 20-25 minutes until they are puffed and golden brown.  

Makes 12 crescents

Chicken Ranch Roll Ups

2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded 
2 packages of crescent rolls (8 count + 4 count)
1 8 oz package of reduced fat cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup shredded Mexican blend shredded cheese (cheddar or Monterey jack would also work)
1 packet of ranch seasoning mix
Salt and pepper

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Unroll crescents onto an 11x18 baking sheet.  Mix the chicken, cream cheese, shredded cheese and ranch seasoning in a medium bowl until combined.  Spoon onto crescents and roll up, stretching the sides a little so they are sealed around the chicken mixture.  Sprinkle tops with salt and pepper and bake for 20-25 minutes until they are golden brown.

(Source:  Adapted from Jenna's Journey)

Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

FREE eCookbook!

Search

My photo
I'm a super busy mom of 3 and a Beachbody coach. Follow along as I try to find a balance between eating good food and keeping my family healthy and happy! We eat mostly clean with a few fun treats thrown in every once in awhile. Thanks for stopping by!

What I'm Pinning...

I'm on Instagram!



Rivit Media
PublisherMunchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved