Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Etsy Shop

If you are joining me from Pinterest - welcome!  I do hope you'll sign up to follow my blog and my Facebook page!  


(See how cool the note cards look in just a black frame with white matte?)

As a Stay at Home mom, busy as I am, sometimes (sometimes!) I have down time to just do something for me.  That is how I came up with the idea to sell my artwork as note cards and prints on Etsy.  I started dabbling in painting and drawing back in high school, 15 years ago (oh.my.God. Really?  Where does the time go?).  It was a class that was required to take, you know, "Art" class.  But, I found that I actually had quite a talent for it.  Something that just came naturally.  I won a couple of awards and then decided to continue throughout college, where I took a couple of Fine Art classes.  The last painting I did was for my daughter's nursery and I completed it about a month before she was born (which was now over 2 years ago).  

If I had the time or the energy, I would absolutely continue drawing and painting.  But, now I can use Etsy as my creative outlet to share my artwork in my Etsy shop.  Believe me, I'm no Picasso or Monet, but I think my art is fun and easy to display in your home, whether it's an 11x17 print or a notecard in a frame, like I have pictured here.

The note cards make super cute gifts and I can even add initials to personalize them for yourself or loved one or friend!  These are just a few of the styles that I have in my Etsy shop.  I hope that you will check them out and pass the word along!  Feel free to Pin away!!  :)




Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE eCookbook!

Search

My photo
I'm a super busy mom of 3 and a Beachbody coach. Follow along as I try to find a balance between eating good food and keeping my family healthy and happy! We eat mostly clean with a few fun treats thrown in every once in awhile. Thanks for stopping by!

What I'm Pinning...

I'm on Instagram!



Rivit Media
PublisherMunchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved