Saturday, September 21, 2013

Ranch and Jalapeno Pinwheels

This is such a quick and easy recipe to throw together as an appetizer for game day.  I'm all about fun food for game day!  You can double this recipe and use 4 12-inch size tortillas.  They will be bigger around and a more substantial bite - I would definitely do this if I was having a party or taking them over to someone's house.


Spread the cream cheese mixture to the very edges of the tortilla - you can see that I didn't even follow my own instructions!  It makes a difference, because it will help seal the ends.  


Other add-ins that would be good too - diced black olives, diced green chilies (instead of jalapenos), green onions.  The pimentos and jalapenos you can find already diced in jars and cans.

 Serves 4
Ranch and Jalapeno Pinwheels

3-4 flour tortillas (soft taco size)
1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese
1/2 package Ranch dressing mix
2 tablespoons diced pimentos
1/4 cup diced pickled jalapenos

Mix all the ingredients together.  Spread evenly (but generously) all over the tortillas, right up the edges.  Roll and slice.  Store in refrigerator and serve chilled.

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE eCookbook!

Search

My photo
I'm a super busy mom of 3 and a Beachbody coach. Follow along as I try to find a balance between eating good food and keeping my family healthy and happy! We eat mostly clean with a few fun treats thrown in every once in awhile. Thanks for stopping by!

What I'm Pinning...

I'm on Instagram!



Rivit Media
PublisherMunchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved