Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Pretzel and M&M Holiday Treats

I just discovered these last year (thank you Pinterest!) and now I'm seriously asking, where have they been all my life??  They are so easy, so tasty and so much fun to make with your kiddos!  They will love helping you, from unwrapping the Kisses, to placing them on the pretzels - they can really help at every step!  


My 2 year old (soon to be 3!  Her birthday is Christmas Eve!) was so excited and happy to help me.  


Lots of yummy looking pictures follow...


You could really make these all year round.  Especially with the regular M&M's...during the Holidays, red and green would be fun, but I didn't think of that before I made these! 


I keep mine in the fridge and you can put out for a Holiday party in a cute festive bowl or plate.  They will be gone in a flash so make a ton!!   


Pretzel and M&M Holiday Treats

Round or mini twists pretzels
Hershey kisses
M&M's

Preheat oven to 225 degrees.  Pour the pretzels onto a 11x18 baking sheet (completely cover it!) and start unwrapping the Kisses.  I used a medium size bag, but you will probably need the large bag if you are making for a crowd.  Place one Kiss on each pretzel and place pan in the oven.  Let the chocolate melt for about 4-5 minutes, just until you can push down on the top and it goes all the way down.  Pull the pan out of the oven and top each Kiss with an M&M.  Let harden a little, then store in fridge for a couple of days.

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE eCookbook!

Search

My photo
I'm a super busy mom of 3 and a Beachbody coach. Follow along as I try to find a balance between eating good food and keeping my family healthy and happy! We eat mostly clean with a few fun treats thrown in every once in awhile. Thanks for stopping by!

What I'm Pinning...

I'm on Instagram!



Rivit Media
PublisherMunchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved