Monday, May 19, 2014

Peanut Butter Marshmallow Magic Bars

 Oh my goodness.  Seriously, OMG.  That's how I feel about these magic bars.  Chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, coconut and marshmallow.  Ridiculously good.


I have another version of Magic Bars on my blog, but those are the ones that people typically think of.  Coconut, butterscotch chips, walnuts...and those are good, but these peanut butter/marshmallow ones will be replacing those for a little while...  


So gooey, melty and downright decadent.  If your marshmallows aren't quite melted at the end, stick them under the broiler for a minute or so.  And don't forget about them like I did, as you can see they got a little crispy.  But honestly, I don't know if I would make them any other way.  

Makes 24 bars

Peanut Butter Marshmallow Magic Bars

1/2 cup butter
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1 cup peanut butter chips
1 cup flaked coconut
1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  In a 9 x 13-inch pan, melt the butter in the oven.  Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs over the melted butter, then pour the sweetened condensed milk evenly over the entire pan.  Top with the remaining ingredients, ending with the marshmallows.  Press down firmly.  Bake 25-30 minutes until golden brown.  Place under the broiler for a minute to further melt the marshmallows if desired.  Cool and chill and cut into bars.

You may also like:


Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE eCookbook!

Search

My photo
I'm a super busy mom of 3 and a Beachbody coach. Follow along as I try to find a balance between eating good food and keeping my family healthy and happy! We eat mostly clean with a few fun treats thrown in every once in awhile. Thanks for stopping by!

What I'm Pinning...

I'm on Instagram!



Rivit Media
PublisherMunchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved