Friday, October 24, 2014

No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Bites

Just let me say...OMG.  I made these for the first time a couple of weeks ago...and as soon as I run out, I make them again!  I keep these in the freezer and swear I grab one (or three) every time I'm in the kitchen.



Totally addicting!  A great snack, quick breakfast or dessert.  The chocolate chips are optional and dried fruit such as cranberries or raisins would be a good substitution.


These become very soft at room temperature.  I highly suggest keeping them in the freezer - even then, they don't get too hard to bite into it.  At the very least, keep them in the fridge.  And whatever you do, just MAKE them and keep them around for as long as pumpkin spice is the flavor of the season!    

Yields 24 balls

No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Bites

2 cups old fashioned oats
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (or dried fruit, optional)
1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1/2 tablespoon flax seeds
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl.  Scoop onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper with a small cookie scoop or form into 1" balls with your hands.  Place in the freezer for 30 minutes before eating.  Store in the freezer or fridge (will be a little soft). 

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE eCookbook!

Search

My photo
I'm a super busy mom of 3 and a Beachbody coach. Follow along as I try to find a balance between eating good food and keeping my family healthy and happy! We eat mostly clean with a few fun treats thrown in every once in awhile. Thanks for stopping by!

What I'm Pinning...

I'm on Instagram!



Rivit Media
PublisherMunchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved