Thursday, September 4, 2014

{Healthier} No-Bake Cookies

I loooove a good no-bake cookie.  And if you follow this blog, you know I'm pretty obsessed with an oat/peanut butter combination.  Needless to say, I'm pretty psyched that I now have a go-to clean eating no-bake cookie to make when I'm in need of something sweet!


Little bites of yumminess!!  The chewiness of the raisins is an awesome addition and I would not recommend leaving them out (unless you despise raisins).  Store in the fridge or freezer because they get very soft and sticky at room temperature.  

Yields 12 cookies

{Healthier} No-Bake Cookies

2/3 cup coconut sugar
4 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 cup fat free milk
1/4 cup natural peanut butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups old fashioned oats
1/4 raisins

Stir coconut sugar, cocoa and milk in a microwave safe bowl.  Microwave on high for one minute.  Stir.  Add peanut butter and vanilla and stir until well blended.  Stir in oats and raisins until combined.  Using a small cookie scoop, drop the mixture onto a wax paper lined baking sheet.  Chill in fridge for about an hour (or freezer for 10 minutes) before serving.  Keep leftovers stored in fridge.

(Source:  Adapted from Ready Set Eat)

Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Healthy preacher cookies! We might have to make these in my class!

    ReplyDelete

FREE eCookbook!

Search

My photo
I'm a super busy mom of 3 and a Beachbody coach. Follow along as I try to find a balance between eating good food and keeping my family healthy and happy! We eat mostly clean with a few fun treats thrown in every once in awhile. Thanks for stopping by!

What I'm Pinning...

I'm on Instagram!



Rivit Media
PublisherMunchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved