Monday, September 8, 2014

Cinnamon-Raisin Quick Bread: 100 Days of Real Food

This is one of the most exciting blog posts I have ever written!  I had the privilege of being selected as a Cookbook Ambassador for Lisa Leake's 100 Days of Real Food.  It's the coolest thing!!  She sent me a free signed copy and I get to share a recipe from the book with you.  So much fun!!    


Lisa's book was released on August 26th and when I received it in the mail, I was ecstatic!  I only recently started cutting processed foods out of our diet (and to be honest, we are still not 100% there).  I started following 100 Days of Real Food on Facebook and Pinterest because it seemed like a good starting point.  I was not wrong!  Her blog has helped us transition easily to eating more whole, clean foods in such a real, honest way. 


The cookbook is GORGEOUS!!  And so much great information.  She shares how and why she started on the 100 day challenge to cut out processed and refined foods.  Grocery lists templates, how to navigate the grocery store and what to look for in dairy, meats, etc.  The recipes all look delicious and are quick and easy for super busy families (like me and mine!!).  The Cinnamon-Raisin Quick Bread is in the lunch box section - which includes tips for packing real-food lunches.  And just in time for school to start again!    
   

I think it was a hit in our house...what do you think?  I was kicking myself for not making a double batch!  But, it's also so easy that I'll for sure be making it again and again.  I found my two-year old son dragging one of his play table chairs across the kitchen floor so he could reach the bread on the counter more than once...    


So this is what you came for, right?  Lisa's recipe for Cinnamon-Raisin Quick Bread.  Lucky you, a sneak peek from the book!  I cannot wait to cook my way through it.  We've already made the Veggie Corn Chowder as well and it was a hit with the whole family.  Enjoy!!  
    

You can find 100 Days of Real Food on Amazon.  

To learn more about the book, watch this video:





Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE eCookbook!

Search

My photo
I'm a super busy mom of 3 and a Beachbody coach. Follow along as I try to find a balance between eating good food and keeping my family healthy and happy! We eat mostly clean with a few fun treats thrown in every once in awhile. Thanks for stopping by!

What I'm Pinning...

I'm on Instagram!



Rivit Media
PublisherMunchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved