Monday, November 12, 2012

Chocolate Chip Blondies

I'm not sure if these are so much "blondies" as they are just plain and simple chocolate chip cookies in bar form.  But, regardless of what you or I may call them, one thing is certain - these are gooey and addicting, buttery, chocolaty and so good.  I pull mine out of the oven when the top starts to turn golden brown, whether they are completely done in the middle or not.  A little underdone gives them that chewy, moist center that I love.  


Chocolate Chip Blondies

2 sticks of butter, room temperature
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 eggs, room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  In the large bowl of a stand mixer, cream the butter and sugars together until light and fluffy.  Add eggs, one at a time, mixing to incorporate after each one.  Add vanilla and mix to combine.  

In a small bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda.  Gradually beat in  flour mixture until combined. Remove bowl from stand mixer and add chocolate chips.  Stir by hand to combine. 

Pour batter onto a 9x13 baking pan and smooth so it's even across the pan.  Bake for 20-25 minutes until the top is golden brown.

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE eCookbook!

Search

My photo
I'm a super busy mom of 3 and a Beachbody coach. Follow along as I try to find a balance between eating good food and keeping my family healthy and happy! We eat mostly clean with a few fun treats thrown in every once in awhile. Thanks for stopping by!

What I'm Pinning...

I'm on Instagram!



Rivit Media
PublisherMunchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved