Friday, January 2, 2015

Join Us For a Beachbody Coaching Expo!

I've been a Beachbody coach for almost 8 months.  This morning, MY Beachbody coach, and friend Jamie, sent me a text saying that she was looking over her numbers and noticed something pretty cool.  A year and 4 months ago, she was making exactly what I am making as a coach.  And now...wait for it...

~~SHE is now an 5-Star Diamond coach making a SIX figure income.~~  

Blown away by this realization is an understatement.  Thinking about what that kind of income could do for my family literally gives me goose bumps.  Did you ever set a goal for yourself so BIG that it almost makes you a little nauseous?  Because that's what I did this morning...and I have a feeling 2015 is going to be amazing.

This is me!  I achieved Diamond Rank in just over 7 months.  My team is on fire!  When I first decided to become a coach, it was to lose the pregnancy weight I gained with baby #3.  I never imagined it would becomes something I was so incredibly passionate about.


I have an overwhelming need to share this opportunity with others.  If I can grow my team as fast as I did over the past 8 months, doing this PART TIME as a stay-at-home mom of 3, anyone can!!!  We are holding a Coach Expo on January 5th - no fluff, no mushy stuff.  Only the business side of it, specifically how we earn and the potential for growth with this company.


I wanted to get the word out before this week became so hectic for everyone.  Let me know if you want to join us (it's a Facebook group - super easy to get all the info you'll need) by simply filling out the form below.  Our click HERE to message me on Facebook!

~~ AND! We will have an amazing prize for the person with the most participation! (A 2-week supply of Shakeology or a 3-Day Refresh!)  I mean, why not, right??


Yes!  I want more info about the expo or coaching in general!


Name:

Email *

Message *




Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE eCookbook!

Search

My photo
I'm a super busy mom of 3 and a Beachbody coach. Follow along as I try to find a balance between eating good food and keeping my family healthy and happy! We eat mostly clean with a few fun treats thrown in every once in awhile. Thanks for stopping by!

What I'm Pinning...

I'm on Instagram!



Rivit Media
PublisherMunchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved