Friday, February 14, 2014

Cake Batter Blondies

Could these look any more scrumptious??  Trust me when I say, they are just as delicious as they look.  And too easy NOT to make.  One bowl, about 5 minutes and you have these amazing blondies.  And I don't know about you, but I LOVE cake batter flavored anything.  I kind of feel bad for the rest of my family - I practically ate the entire pan.  Well, maybe I don't feel that bad for them...these are sure to become a staple in our house.      


The sprinkles make these just too cute.  Depending on what you use, don't stir too much.  You don't want the colors to run through your batter.  Just when I started seeing the green color bleed a little, I stopped stirring.  

Makes 9 large bars

Cake Batter Blondies

1 box yellow cake mix
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 egg
1/3 cup milk
1/2 cup sprinkles

Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9 x 9-inch pan with non-stick spray.  In a large bowl, combine cake mix, oil, egg and milk and stir until everything comes together.  Stir in the sprinkles until just mixed through.  Spread batter in prepared pan, add more sprinkles on the top and bake for 25-30 minutes.  The edges will start to turn golden but the middle should still be pretty under done.  Allow to sit for another 20 minutes so the middle sets.  Cut into 9 large bars or 16 smaller ones. 

(Source:  Adapted from Sally's Baking Addiction)

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE eCookbook!

Search

My photo
I'm a super busy mom of 3 and a Beachbody coach. Follow along as I try to find a balance between eating good food and keeping my family healthy and happy! We eat mostly clean with a few fun treats thrown in every once in awhile. Thanks for stopping by!

What I'm Pinning...

I'm on Instagram!



Rivit Media
PublisherMunchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved