Friday, August 23, 2013

The Best Summertime Cocktail

I guess summer is winding down, but here in Savannah, it just means that school is starting, not that the temperatures get any less oppressive - at least for awhile.  This has been my go-to summertime cocktail.  Not only is it quite tasty, but it's simple to make and have whenever the mood strikes!


Since it will be pretty warm for the next couple of weeks (and I'm sure we will make it to the beach at least a couple more times), I know I'll be making this drink again and stretching out summer as long as I can.  Also great with a slice of lime.  Cheers! 

Makes 2 quarts

The Best Summertime Cocktail

1 packet of Crystal Light Strawberry/Orange/Banana
1 cup of pineapple juice
Coconut Rum
sprig of mint or slice of lime

Combine the Crystal Light packet with the pineapple juice in a 2 quart pitcher.  Add water to fill to the 2 quart line.  Fill a small glass with ice, 2 ounces of coconut rum and fill to top of the glass with the juice from the pitcher.  Garnish with mint or lime. 
   Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE eCookbook!

Search

My photo
I'm a super busy mom of 3 and a Beachbody coach. Follow along as I try to find a balance between eating good food and keeping my family healthy and happy! We eat mostly clean with a few fun treats thrown in every once in awhile. Thanks for stopping by!

What I'm Pinning...

I'm on Instagram!



Rivit Media
PublisherMunchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved