Monday, February 16, 2015

Insanity Max:30 Meal Plan: February 16, 2015

I am about to start month 2, week 2 of Insanity Max:30, and boy is it tough!!  But I am getting stronger and building muscle which is exactly what I am looking for.  This is my third week of following the Nutrition to the Max food plan, but you can also use this if you are following the 21-Day Fix!  Each color represents a different food, or a different color coded container.      

{Click the picture to download or print this meal plan}    

Still feeling great...no bloat, sleeping great and I have a ton of energy!  I did have a couple of cheats last week (ice cream and Chinese food) but I will stay on track this week.  My husband has lost a total of 6 pounds since we starting following the Nutrition to the Max (21-Day Fix) meal plan.  He also hasn't exercised for about a week because he hurt his shoulder - just goes to show you that weight loss really is 80% nutrition, 20% exercise! 

Here are a couple of the recipes from this week: 

Creamy Herb Dressing

1 medium avocado
1 1/2 cups plain nonfat Greek yogurt
4 tablespoons cilantro (or tarragon, mint, dill, etc)
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 dash of ground pepper
1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil

Place avocado, yogurt, herbs, lemon juice and salt and pepper in a blender and blend until smooth.  Continue blending and slowly add the olive oil.  Store in the fridge, tightly covered until ready to use. 




The 21-Day Fix/Nutrition to the Max meal plans are amazing.  If you are interested in learning more about the 21-Day Fix workouts (Extreme or original), Insanity Max:30 or even Shakeology, be sure to fill out the form below.  We are holding an EXCLUSIVE test group on February 23rd for the 21-Day Fix Extreme that just launched the beginning of the month.  

The original 21-Day Fix and the Extreme are SUPER on sale this month - only $10 when you purchase a month's supply of Shakeology!  And you'll get me as your coach for support through the entire program.  Order your challenge packs NOW or fill out the form to get more info!


Name:

Email *

Message *


Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE eCookbook!

Search

My photo
I'm a super busy mom of 3 and a Beachbody coach. Follow along as I try to find a balance between eating good food and keeping my family healthy and happy! We eat mostly clean with a few fun treats thrown in every once in awhile. Thanks for stopping by!

What I'm Pinning...

I'm on Instagram!



Rivit Media
PublisherMunchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved