Sunday, December 13, 2015

Strong Moms Online Accountability Group Starts January 4th, 2016!

Listen up Mommas!!  My next STRONG MOMS online support group starts 1/4/16.  It's time we put our health and happiness first.  As Mothers we care for everyone first and tend to put ourselves on the back burner. Some of us hate our bodies. Some have lost their identity and confidence. Some have no energy. IT'S TIME WE CHANGE THAT! I am here to empower you to make a change. When mom is happy, everyone is happy, right?!


I am looking for MOMS who want to make a change and an investment in their health. Woman who want their body back, want more energy, confidence and want to smile when they look in the mirror. I want you to feel comfortable in your own skin!


My Strong Moms accountability group holds a special place in my heart because it's the first group I ever joined after I became a Beachbody coach.  It is the group where I found motivation, support and encouragement from moms that were going through the exact same things I was.  Trying to find time for ourselves while still running our households, working, cooking dinner, running kids everywhere, etc...We are all in it TOGETHER and it's amazing!!  



I am going to show you how to fuel your body RIGHT without starving yourself. BALANCE, balance, balance! I will guide you through a program that is only 30 minutes of exercise a day - yes, 30 minutes!! INVEST IN YOURSELF - for you and your family.  It's time to COMMIT.  Are you ready to make this change?

To get started, fill out this form and I will be in touch in 2-3 days!  Cannot wait to hear from you! 


Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.
Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

  1. I lost my job few months back and there was no way to get income for my family, things was so tough and I couldn't get anything for my children, not until a met a recommendation on a page writing how Mr Bernie Wilfred helped a lady in getting a huge amount of profit every 6 working days on trading with his management on the cryptocurrency Market, to be honest I never believe it but I took the risk to take a loan of $1000. and I contacted him unbelievable and I was so happy I earn $12,500 in 6 working days, the most joy is that I can now take care of my family I don't know how to appreciate your good work Mr. Bernie Doran God will continue to bless you for being a life saver I have no way to appreciate you than to tell people about your good services.
For a perfect investment and good strategies contact Mr Bernie Doran via WhatsApp :+1(424)285-0682 or Telegram : @Bernie_doran_fx or Email : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need a quick long or short term Loan with a relatively low interest rate as low as 3%? We offer business Loan, personal Loan, home Loan, auto Loan, student Loan, debt consolidation Loan etc.. no matter your credit score.
    Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
    Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
    Consolidation Loan and many more.

    Contact US for more information about Loan offer and we will solve your
    financial problem. contact us via email: muthooth.finance@gmail.com
    Phone number: +917428831341 (Call/What's app)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you heard about Marketplus247 ?.. Here is a brief on how you can invest and make almost twice as much as  you have invested in a smilingly short while.
    MARKETPLUS247 is a crypto investment platform developed to increase the quality of your crypto by tradeing and recreating it.  This platform was developed by crypto experts for the purpose of making profits….Here are some reasons why you should check out MARKETPLUS247 . COM .
    *Apart from the fact that you can make more profits daily, you also have the total control on how you funds are being exercised.. *You also have the ability to ask for a refund after a first try.
    *you are assured of a secure and safe Now what are you waiting for!! hurry up visit our website now @ Marketplus247 . com to Invest and Gain.

    ReplyDelete

FREE eCookbook!

Search

My photo
I'm a super busy mom of 3 and a Beachbody coach. Follow along as I try to find a balance between eating good food and keeping my family healthy and happy! We eat mostly clean with a few fun treats thrown in every once in awhile. Thanks for stopping by!

What I'm Pinning...

I'm on Instagram!



Rivit Media
PublisherMunchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved